The road to “I do.” The ring plays a significant part on that journey. It is a major, big ticket purchase and the thought of it can lead to anxiety for some people. Here are a few tips to help with that process:
- Choose a reputable jeweler
- Brush up on the 4 C’s: carat, cut, color, and clarity. These factors affect the pricing and you need to understand why you are paying that price.
- Understand the different metals
- Know about ring settings which create the style of the ring
- Consider the personality of your partner and what they would love
- Custom created rings are always an option
- Determine your budget
- Give yourself enough time to search for the perfect ring
- Make sure your ring is accompanied by a diamond grading report to assure quality
The most important thing that you should remember when choosing a ring is that you are making this decision based on LOVE!!! Once you have the ring, then the rest is easy.